Friday, January 9, 2015

Enjoy the little things

 


 

Is it just me or do you have a hard time with this as well? You would think something as simple as this would be easy to do but honestly it's the complete opposite. Sometimes I'm so focused on what I have to do, the last thing I feel I have time to do is enjoy anything. The day goes so fast, I hardly ever accomplish all I need to in one day. I get so tired of the cooking, cleaning, wiping, laundry etc, and before I know it the kids are home, and it's I'm hungry, getting homework done, usually the bickering starts and I still have to figure out what time tryouts are done, drama queen has work and then of course cooking dinner! Whew… I have to make an effort every day to take the time to notice, let alone enjoy the little things! So here is my list for today…….

The weather was nice and I sat outside for a few minutes and felt the sun on my face.

My older daughter is still home from college.

The girls got juggle bubbles, and to see them smiling, laughing, bouncing bubbles around the living room brought a smile to my face.

 

 

Machine generated alternative text:

 

Of course what I always enjoy is the quiet of the night when everyone is asleep!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment