Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day with hubby



I sooo needed a break, so hubby and I went out. Well I've been doing so good I didn't really want to go out to eat and wreck my whole week. So we went to Chick Fil A. Yeah, I'm a cheap date, but it was really good and not a billion calories! 
After lunch we went driving. My husband has been thinking about selling his truck. He's kind of tired of it, the gas etc. so we went to see some cars. We looked at an SUV, and a Dodge Magnum. My husband really liked the magnum, it was red, but something just wasn't right so we left. After the next place we realized he lost his cell phone! After freaking out, and frantic phone calls, it turned out we left it at the first dealer we went to!! Ahhhhhhhh, so of course by the time we went back, I'm like ok. I had enough. On the way home he saw one more. This one was white, and had all the extras he wanted! Since we really aren't desperate we laughed at their first offer. They obviously really wanted my husbands Avalanche because they made us an offer we couldn't refuse! We did an EVEN trade. Yes you read that correctly!!! So after 2 hours, we drive off the lot in a new car!! Well new to us anyway!!! What an awesome day! Even if it ended up all about my hubby! Now he's happy, and when he's happy, mama is happy :)
Not too mention, the kids were so good! I love having older kids that can watch the little ones for me. So now, older girls sleeping out,babes in bed, my son and daughter having another sleepover and me and hubby get to hang out alone!! 
Wooooo!!! Time for some drinks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment