Monday, March 26, 2012

Why oh why........

The whys of my mind continue..... Why does everyone sleep later on a Monday morning when we have to get up for school? Why is it that I have polite appropriate toddlers and have to prompt my 14 yr old all day? Why is my 14 yr old is such a drama queen? She will over do her make up, not listen to me, then go to school and when she doesn't get the reaction she was looking for decide she hates her life. Why do my in laws just stop by? Why won't my husband say anything? Why do the in laws have to comment on everything? Why can't they mind their own dam business? Why are they buying a house 5 minutes away from us? Why does everything fall to me? Why can't I lose weight? Why can't I stop eating? Why do I care? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok better now :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry...In-laws moving five minutes away. You poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not happy about it to say the least!

    ReplyDelete