Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Questions....



Ever have a problem but you don't know what it is?
What can it be? Am I lonely?
How can you feel alone, when people are always around?
Is it that so many changes are taking place?
Getting older? Kids growing up?
Life's moving on, am I?
So many thoughts, getting jumbled
How do I slow them down?
Why is this happening? Is there something wrong with me?
Life is not what I thought it would be, but what did I think it would be like?
How can I feel let down, when I'm not even sure what i want ?
I love being a wife and a mother, is there more?
Lately life feels like a chore
I ask myself, what do I want?
How can I not even know the answer?
I need to find a way to recharge
But my life's so full there is no way
How can I be so happy, so fulfilled, yet missing something?
Maybe I'm not missing anything
I feel the best years are behind me
I need to find my next thing, what can it be?
Where did my joy go?
Where are my so called friends? 
Guess I should've known that would end
Some thoughts are getting clearer
I feel like a failure because of my oldest and I don't know how to get past it
I know I have to, six more children are depending on it
But I'm left with questions, was it me? Did I do something wrong?
 Where do I go from here? Sometimes I feel like why bother?
How can you know so much intellectually, but can't separate your feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment