Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My sayings

I have several things I say constantly! My daughter used to joke that she was going to make me a tape soo I could just play it and not have to say it! I also say a few things that not everyone else says like stop being fresh, watch it wise guy,and you are on thin ice. These are my top 10

1. Kids play that's what they do they play, so GO PLAY!
2. You are not the parent or co parent
3. I hold up my hand and say parents here, kids here you are ALL equal!
4. Know your place. I'm not your friend I'm your mother, dont EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY AGAIN!
5. I'm sorry the answer is no. NOTHING GOOD happens after midnight!
6. I need a wife! I would make messes all day too if I knew someone would be behind me picking it up!
7. Blood is thicker than water, be nice to your siblings your friends will turn on you.
8. Yes so and so is my favorite!
9. I'm going to beat you to a pulp!
10. I'm going to slap you silly!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I use "This is NOT a democracy. You don't get a vote." and "WTH? You think this is a court of law? I don't need PROOF, I just KNOW!!!" but I am definately going to have to borrow a few of yours :) like #1. and #5.

    ReplyDelete